5/13/09

For the Love of Univers


Designed in Adobe Illustrator CS3; font: Univers

Something simple and straightforward for the Division of the Humanities, which I neglected to upload earlier owing to a combination of laziness and coursework.

The violin was constructed in Illustrator using simple geometries and a reference photo. I could have traced it, but decided against it so as to think through the design.

On a related note, I'm somewhat disappointed with the way I typeset the event title and fine text underneath it, though I suppose that it turned out fine.


Designed in Adobe Illustrator CS3; Font: Univers

Again, something concise and to-the-point, this time for Doc U, a documentary film festival on campus. Univers has supplanted Futura as my favorite sans-serif typeface, by the way.

No comments: